Valvoline’s first quarter brought progress toward 2019 expansion goals. January and February included seven new shop openings, but March saw even more action with 8 new shop openings and an acquisition that will add 12 more VIOC locations.
A second acquisition moves three shops from a franchisee to Valvoline’s company-owned network.
The latest openings include:
- March 1 – New VIOC in Sandy, Utah, by franchisee Superior Lube
- March 5 – Acquisition of 12 Terrible Herbst centers, to be rebranded as VIOC
- March 5 – Acquisition of 3 franchised VIOC locations, added to the company-owned network
- March 18 – Two new company-owned VIOCs in Houston, Texas
- March 19 – New company-owned VIOC in Williamsburg, Virginia
- March 21 – New VIOC in Milford, Deleware, by franchisee Henley Companies
- March 25 – New VIOC in Fort Pierce, Florida, by franchisee Metrolube Companies
- March 26 – New VIOC in Wichita, Kansas, by franchisee Westco Lube Inc.
- March 27 – New company-owned VIOC in Jackson, Michigan
A core element of Valvoline’s strategy is to accelerate the growth of its industry-leading quick-lube model, which is all about delivering a quick, easy and trusted experience for every customer, every day.